"in all its phases and at any age, [human] life is always sacred and always of quality. It's not just a matter of faith, but of reason and science!�
... Pope Francis, September 20, 2013
"Those who wonder what they would have done if they had lived at the time of some terrible injustice now know the answer. We do live in such a time. And we do nothing."
... writer Peter Hitchens speaking on abortion.
"There is no question that abortion is the fundamental injustice in American society. If a child has no right to develop in the womb and be brought into this world "then there is no foundation for any human rights in society."
... Los Angeles Archbishop Jose H. Gomez, January 12, 2018.
"Abortion intentionally kills a million innocent human beings every year. Given that brutal reality, pro-lifers are right to put greater emphasis on the lives of the unborn ... Demanding they do more is like telling an abolitionist in 1860, 'You can't be against slavery unless you address its underlying causes.'"
... Scott Klusendorfe
"The civil rights of the helpless, innocent, baby in the womb, as liberal Democrat Pennsylvania Governor Robert Casey once remarked is not about right versus left, but right versus wrong."
... New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan
"I didn't get my pro-life belief from my religion class in a Catholic school, but from my biology and U.S. Constitution classes."
... Pennsylvania Governor Robert Casey
"The unborn child means exactly zero in the calculus of power for Democratic Party leaders, and the right to an abortion, once described as a tragic necessity, is now a perverse kind of "sacrament most holy," Chaput said. "It will have a candidate's allegiance and full-throated reverence...or else." . . . Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput (2019).
- How a Handful Of Liberal Catholic Theologians Persuaded The Kennedys To Support Abortion
These 12 Men’s Abortion Stories Illustrate How Normalizing Evil Creates Monsters (2019)
Louisiana Democrat: I’m pro-life because ‘what’s more innocent than a baby’s life?’ (2019)
Trump condemns abortion of disabled children in Down Syndrome Awareness message (2019)
Woman Says, I Had an Abortion So I Could Buy My Son More Toys (2019)
Abortion Clinics Hate to be Inspected Because They Don't Care About Women's Health (2019)
Sorry, Maria Shriver. Abortion Isn't the Kind of "Choice" Women Need (2019)
It's Not About Bodily Autonomy. Here's How We Know (2019)
Ben Shapiro Says Showing Abortion Victim Images Changes Minds: "If It's That Ugly, You Should Do Something About It" (2019)
Planned Parenthood Upset Democrats Didn't Use Debate to Promote Killing More Babies in Abortions
Kamala Harris' "Medicare for All" Plan Will Force Americans to Fund Abortions
Enough Already: Unborn Babies Are Human Persons, And That's It
Democrat Presidential Candidates Can't Name a Single Abortion Limit They Support
The Day My Friend Held An Abortion Survivor, She Learned Infanticide Is Real
Washington Post Essentially Says Elderly People Should Just Kill Themselves (2019)
Horrifying: UK Judge Orders Late-term Forced Abortion For Woman With Disability (2019)
6 Things to Know About the Hyde Amendment
"Bodily Autonomy" Doesn't Mean Women Get To Violently Kill Other Humans
Why I, As a Black Pastor, Must Speak Out on Abortion
Abortion Is Sacred in Hollywood
How to Make a Pro-Choice Journalist Think
Jesse Jackson Was Pro-life. Now, He Fights For The Death
Mercy-Killing Five Year Olds
Ethics Upside Down. How Permissive Abortion Spread Its Bloody Curse Throughout Society
"Rally Against Bullying" draws a thousand pro-lifers to Philadelphia Planned Parenthood
Liberal Media Ignores Democrat Brian Sims Bullying and Doxxing Pro-Life Women
Brian Sims, Bigot For The Left
Chaput: Rep. Brian Sims' Harassment Of Pro-lifers "unbecoming Of An Elected Official"
What if the Washington Post Valued Babies as Much as Dogs?
The Church's Pro-Abortion Deep State
In Favor of Abortion? Remember Min Chiu Li
Unjust: Murder suspect gets lesser charge thanks to New York abortion law: In order to protect abortion, New York's legislators betrayed victims of domestic violence (2019)
As Science Has Advanced, So Has the Pro-Life Movement
New York's New Abortion Law is Terrible. Just like Roe v. Wade
Lifetime TV Star and Mother of Four: New York Abortion Law "Heartbreaking"
- Abortion Extremism Exposing Left�s Moral Contradictions (2019)
- Cuomo's Deception (2019)
Life Is Under Attack by Mike Pence (2019)
"Isn't it ironic. In NY a murderer, rapist, or school shooter can't receive a lethal injection - but a child in the womb can. Legislators that pass these laws will have to give an account to God for every murdered life. May God have mercy on our nation."
... Franklin Graham (@Franklin_Graham) January 28, 2019
Outrage As Video Shows Virginia Abortion Bill Sponsor Saying Plan Would Allow Termination Up Until Birth (2019)
- Princeton Professor Says Calling Abortion a Human Right is "Evil"
- Is Washington State Pro-life? (2018)
- Abortion: The Democrats' Sacrament (2018)
- Bill Nye the "Science Guy" Claims an Unborn Baby Right After Conception is Not a Human Being (2018)
- Cecile Richards: Christian Doctors and Nurses Should be Forced to Perform Abortions (2018)
- Actor Kevin Sorbo: "Abortion Is the Definition of Evil, Pure and Simple" (2018)
- Exposing Just How Easy It Is To Abort A Healthy, Viable Unborn Baby In The United States (2018)
- Botched Abortion Leaves Baby's Head Inside Mother's Womb, Lawsuit Filed (2018)
- University Scientist Caught Selling Body Parts of Babies Killed in Late-Term Abortions (2018)
- Scientists Kill Unborn Children in Human Genetic Engineering Experiments (2017)
- Hollywood Star Blasts Abortion (2017)
- UK: Hundreds of Babies Are Born Alive After Botched Abortions and Left to Die, No One Knows How Many (2017)
- Hollywood Star Blasts Abortion (2017)
- Five Reasons Pro-Life Leaders Are Thankful Donald Trump Is President (2017)
- In Shocking Vote, British Doctors Endorse Legalizing Unlimited Abortions Up to Birth (2017)
- 650 Doctors Sign Letter Blasting Top OBGYN Who Compared Abortion to Removing Bunions (2017)
- Doing a Moral 180, a Risky Proposition (2017)
- Abortion Clinic Caught Arranging Abortions on 33-Week-Old Unborn Babies (2017)
- The Unlimited-Abortion-on-Demand Left Excommunicates Bernie Sanders (2017)
- Rapper Nick Cannon: Abortion and Planned Parenthood Inflict "Genocide" on Black Americans (2016)
- Pope Francis Calls Abortion "Horrendous Crime" and "Very Grave Sin" (2016)
- 6.7 million dead babies - PPFA "just getting started" (2016)
- Pregnancy Centers Must Promote Abortion, Says 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Life Matters (2016)
- How would you respond when the unborn child is described as a "parasite"? (2016)
- Animal Rights Activists Oppose Fishing Because Fish Feel Pain, What About Babies in Abortions? (2016)
- Baby Body Parts Scandal "could take Planned Parenthood down", Says David Daleiden (2016)
- Scientists are Conducting Experiments on Living Unborn Human Beings and Bragging About It (2016)
- Mother's Day Is Not The Time To Justify Your Abortion (2016)
- Should Catholics "Feel the Bern"? (2016)
- Ted Cruz: Recognize Preborn Deaths With Empty Chair At State of the Union (2016)
- Fr. Pavone: Church Can't Be Afraid To Denounce a Political Party That Supports Killing Unborn Babies (2015)
- Schools Implant IUDs in Girls as Young as 6th Grade Without Their Parents Knowing (2015)
- 2015 US Presidential Candidates Address the Right to Life
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal: "We can't declare victory until every life, the unborn, as well as the elderly, the disabled; every human life is welcomed and celebrated in our country, in our culture."
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush: "When we devalue life, whether it's at the beginning of life or at the end, we devalue our society, we devalue our culture. This is a value that is hugely important: that we need to protect innocent life in every aspect."
- Animal Rights Activists Push Amendment for Rights for Flies and Fish, None for Unborn Babies (2015)
- Shout Your Abortion Campaign Has Women Bragging About Killing Their Babies in Abortions (2015)
- Abortionist Did Research With Brains of Babies Aborted Because They Had Down Syndrome (2015)
- Video: Nigerian Cardinal Arinze on Abortion
- To Hell With Hippocrates: Today's Hypocritical Oath (2015)
- "Ten People and a Baby" by David C. Stolinsky (2015)
- This World-Famous Supermodel Was Pro-Choice Until . . . (2014)
- Liberal Media Wants Man to Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support, Killing Unborn Baby (2014)
- Congressman Chris Smith: The Big Three Obamacare Abortion Lies of the Year (2013)
- Wendy Davis Runs for Texas Governor: Most Dedicated Abortion Supporter? (2013)
- Obamacare's Abortion "Slush Fund," "Secrecy Clause" (2013)
- The Weeping Baby Elephant and the Silent Scream (2013)
- India's Sex-Selective Abortions Begun by Western population Control Planners (2013)
- Finnish Interior Minister's Pro-Life Speech (2013)
- NYT: NBA Couple Who Put Sports Ahead of Their Child's Life (2013)
- Gosnell Trial: What Trial of Josef Mengele Might Have Looked Like (2013)
- Coming Soon, "The Best Book Ever Written on Abortion" (2012)
- Honored: Woman Who Helped Devalue Babies in the Womb (2012)
- Billy Graham: Abortion Has Taken America's Morality Downhill (2012)
- "Speaking About Abortion? Mention Min Chiu Li" by David C. Stolinsky, MD (2012)
- Abortion and Feminism Don't Mix by Denise J. Hunnell, MD (2012)
- Women Claim Abortions Left Them Sterile (2011)
- A Fetus is a Human Being With Potential, Not a Potential Human Being (2011)
- Switch to Pro-Abortion Governor Allowed Abortionist Horror(2011)
- "Abort Your Baby, but Don't 'Murder' a Moose" by David C. Stolinsky, MD (2010)
- Justice Scalia Slams High Court for Inventing "Living Constitution" Right to Abortion (2010)
- "Ten People and a Baby" by David C. Stolinsky, MD (2010)
- Baby Almost Cremated Alive: Where the Road of Abortion Leads (2010)
- Kennedy Siblings Differed on Abortion (2009)
- Obama Healthcare Reform Bound to Include "Largest Expansion of Abortion Since Roe v. Wade": NRLC, Representative Chris Smith (2009)
- Cast Off the Cloak of Conscience (2009)
- Father Edmund Nadolny on the "Freedom of Choice" (2009)
- Cardinals, Bishops and Congressmen Slam Pelosi on Abortion
- Pelosi Not Worthy of "Providing Leadership in a Civilized Democracy"
- Henry Hyde: Pro-life all the way By Nat Hentoff (2007)
- Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega on Abortion in English & Hispana (2008)
- Pro-Lifer Attends NOW Event (2007)
- Dogfighting Barbaric? So is Abortion by J. C. Watts
- Corporate Sponsors of Planned Parenthood
- Five New Things The High Court Did (2007)
- Gore Ignores Real "Planetary Emergency" (2007)
"Heroes" Who Kill Unborn Babies (2007)
Abortion in Cases of Rape: Why Not Kill the Guilty Rapist Before the Innocent Child (2006)
- A 9 Year Old, Abortion, and Euthanasia (2006)
- An Abortionist's Day (2006)
- Pope Benedict XVI Defends the Unborn (2006)
- Answer to the Woman Who Aborted Down Syndrome Baby (2005)
- Stop Prejudice Against the Unborn
- A Poem: "An Unborn's View From Heaven"
- Partial Birth Abortion: A Cartoon
- How Many Abortions is it Possible for our World to Perform?
- Abortion Led to Cloning
- Ben Stein's Views on Abortion (2003)
- Abortion Organizations' Hold On Democratic Party
- The Future of the Democratic Party
- Planned Parenthood's Offer to 911 Victims
- A Doctor Cancels His Subscription to People Magazine -
Because of Death Pill Advertisements
- 2001: Protesting Animal Use in AIDS Research, But Not Use of Humans
- 2001: Defining Ourselves as Unsacred Human Animals
- Media Continues Bias in March for Life Reporting
- Representative Christopher Smith on Abortion
- Pro-life, Anti-Abortion, and Now Anti-Choice
- Steve Forbes Speaks About Life
- Right to Life Issue is Moral Imperitive
- Mona Charen on Abortion and Violence
- Mona Charen on Another Kind of Adoption
- Pope: "Culture of Death"
- Norma McCorvey - Plaintiff in Roe vs. Wade
- The Late Governor Robert P. Casey on Roe v. Wade
- Ghost of Truth Haunts Abortion Debate by Frank Harris III
- Mother Teresa on Abortion
- Abortion "Rights" Not an Emancipation for Women
- Cardinal O'Connor and Life Issues First
- Henry Hyde (1999)
- Naomi Judd and Abortion (1998)
- Actress Jennifer O'Neill Tells Senate "I Paid for My Abortion My Whole Life"
- Former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto
- The Culture of Death Angels
CAMPAIGNS AND ABORTION
"Wherefore I beseech you, flee fornication. . . . Why sow where the ground makes it its care to destroy the fruit? where there are many efforts at abortion? where there is murder before the birth? For even the harlot you do not let continue a mere harlot, but make her a murderess also. You see how drunkenness leads to prostitution, prostitution to adultery, adultery to murder; or rather to a something even worse than murder. For I have no name to give it, since it does not take off the thing born, but prevents its being born. Why then do thou abuse the gift of God, and fight with his laws, and follow after what is a curse as if a blessing, and make the chamber of procreation a chamber for murder, and arm the woman that was given for childbearing unto slaughter? For with a view to drawing more money by being agreeable and an object of longing to her lovers, even this she is not backward to do, so heaping upon thy head a great pile of fire. For even if the daring deed be hers, yet the causing of it is thine" ... John Chrysostom (Homilies on Romans 24 [A.D. 391]).
"Roe and its companion case, Doe v. Bolton, took the question of endowment of life by "our Creator" and placed it in the hands of individuals. History has shown what happens when humanity seizes such power for itself: political dictatorships, eugenics and scientific experiments unrestrained by any moorings to a moral code. Each becomes her and his own god; each becomes a taker of life, rather than a giver, inverting the creation model into one of destruction and transforming the pregnant woman from life-giver to life-taker.
" ... Cal Thomas, 2008.